Welcome To My Blog!

Soooo, I've finally made a blog to display my photos!  My photography portfolio has been building, as well as a number of photos from various makeup jobs I've done, so I figured it was time for my work to have a home on the web. :)

My blog will be mostly made up of photos, although where there is a story to go with them, I will tell it!

Thanks to all the friends who have been such a great help to me lately in various aspects of photography, makeup artistry, and working all the bugs out of my blog!

Joe Moss
Alainka LaChance

Also, please leave any suggestions you may have in your comments along with the encouragement, whether they concern the blog, photos, editing, etc.  I'd love to learn from all of you!

Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

~Sarah~

0 comments:

Post a Comment