Daniel & Emily - Engagement Photos

Yay!

I love them both.  But especially Emily.

Emily is my fabulous little sister from our fraternity in college, Zeta Tau Alpha at Union University.  I had the privilege of attending college with her for 2 years and rooming with her for a semester at the end of that time.  Emily is one of my favorite people!  She is spunky, fun, loyal, kind, and blunt.  I'll limit my doting to that list for now. :)  I love her dearly and miss her tons.

Dan & Emily are a perfect match for each other.  They are not perfect PEOPLE (don't go shopping for one of those for yourself, you'll be single forever!), but they compliment each other so well.  I was blessed to witness the beginning and growth of their relationship together.  Besides the more serious aspects of fit, they fit so well in how they have fun together.  They're so quirky and weird.  Many of their fun times are shared over fart jokes and sarcastic, non-PC discussions about the world.  I enjoy them very much.

With no further ado, here are the photos!

Umm, so:  is my little sis GORGEOUS or what??  If you chose the first option, then yes, you are correct.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Just a little reenactment. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Um, I just needed to post this photo to reinforce how pretty she is.  Is that okay?  Okay good.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm so happy for you both, and so excited to hear about how you continue to grow together as your marriage progresses.  <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment